Oh crap. Another fight…
…about whatever. Yeah, it’s money, it’s stress, it’s sex, it’s who said what or didn’t do something… but it’s more than that, too.
It’s things you can’t exactly put words to.
You’ve felt the distance grow between the two of you over time. There’s no time for each other, and when you do get time, you don’t connect. It’s just ongoing relationship conflict and fighting.
You feel unfulfilled. Disconnected. And your sex life sucks, too.
You just want more.
Let’s state the obvious: Long-term relationships are hard, especially nowadays. You’re struggling with the pressures of two careers, mounting bills, a couple kids, aging parents, kids’ sports, volunteering and trying to be the perfect wife or husband. You’re stretched to the breaking point.
It’s no wonder you’re going at each other. There’s no break.
You’re not happy. Neither is your partner.
And your sex life, at best, is infrequent and not particularly satisfying.
What’s the problem? Why so much Relationship Conflict?
Why is there ongoing relationship conflict? How do you fix it? What’s missing in your life?
And how do you fix it?
This series will help you figure it all out.
This site exists to help couples improve their relationships, communication, intimacy and sex lives through useful, educational and entertaining articles and stories.
Read these posts, and when you see something that makes you say, “Aha! That’s exactly how I feel!” share the item with your partner.
Interested in what I’ll be covering? Here’s the list of the topics I’ll cover in this series:
- Unravel your Relationship Conflict Issues
- Your Dying Sex Life
- Spice Up Your Sex Life to Increase Intimacy
- Why Are We Fighting?
- Relationship Issues are Everywhere
- Why Relationships Cool: What You Can Do About a Dead or Dying Marriage
- Nothing Can Be New Forever
- Our Stressful Lives are Killing our Relationships, Intimacy and Sex Lives
- Sexless and Sex-starved Marriages
- Decide What’s Important. And that Includes Talking about Sex
- What to Do When your Sex Life is Dying and you Don’t Feel Close Anymore
- Bring Back the Spark in your Relationship with These Tips!
- Marriage, Part 1: Nourish your Relationship Emotionally, Mentally and Physically
- Marriage, Part 2: What is a Happy Marriage?
- Marriage, Part 3: Anger, Conflict and Communication
- Marriage, Part 4: Fix Relationship Anger with Communication and Compromise
- Marriage, Part 5: I’m Just Not Feeling the Spark Anymore. I’m feeling Unfulfilled
- Marriage, Part 6: Reconnecting Sexually in a Marriage of Equals
- Reignite the Spark in your Marriage with New Bedroom Adventures
- Talking About Sex with your Partner, Part 1
- Talking about Sex with Your Partner, Part 2: The Checklist
- Talking about sex with your Partner, Part 3: Other ideas for discussing the sensitive topic of sex
- When They Won’t Have Sex, Part 1
- When They Won’t Have Sex, Part 2
- Falling out of Love
Ready to get going? Then let’s go!
Read the next post in the Keeping the Spark Alive Series: Your Dying Sex Life